FEATURES & BENEFITS
- FEED ROUND BALES – Save up to 20% on feed bills through reducing wastage of feed.
- SAVE TIME AND MANUAL LABOUR – Reduce time and remove the back-aching work of manually feeding.
- FITS TO LOADERS & TRACTORS – Very versatile to suit your current machinery. Comes standard with 3 point linkage. Optional Loader Brackets available.
- NO ELECTRONICS – Simple to use and maintain.
- USE ON SMALLER LOADERS – Designed specifically to mount on smaller loaders for agile yard work.
- DETACHABLE LOADING HEADSTOCK WITH QUIKLATCH™ SYSTEM – Fast and easy reloading without needing to unplug hydraulics.
- FEED OUT FROM BOTH SIDES OF MACHINE – Convenient to use.
- HDPE (HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE) FEEDER FLOOR – Tough material with zero corrosion minimising material leakage. Ideal for crumbly or wet bales.
- STRONG BED CHAIN – 5500kg load rated roller chains designed to handle the toughest of conditions.
- STRONG CHAIN BARS – Suitable for use with heavy silage bales.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – Only 2 grease points!
- HIGH STRENGTH BOLT ON BALE SPIKES – Great for use with tight bales.
- OPTIONAL FRONT AND REAR CHAMBER PLATE – A closed in chamber means you can handle loose feed such as root crops without leakage.
- OPTIONAL OFFSET TRACTOR LINKAGE – Drop the feed outside the width of the tractor making it easier to feed close to walls or into troughs.
- OPTIONAL OFFSET LOADER BRACKETS – Drop the feed outside the width of the loader meaning you won’t drive over the feed. This also makes it easier to feed into troughs.
See our handy demo of removing the plastic wrap: