FEATURES & BENEFITS
- FEED ROUND BALES – Save up to 20% on feed bills through reducing wastage of feed.
- SAVE TIME AND MANUAL LABOUR – Reduce time and remove the back-aching work of manually feeding.
- FITS TO LOADERS & TRACTORS – Very versatile to suit your current machinery. Comes standard with 3 point linkage. Optional Loader Brackets available.
- NO ELECTRONICS – Simple to use and maintain.
- USE ON SMALLER LOADERS – Designed specifically to mount on smaller loaders for agile yard work.
- DETACHABLE LOADING HEADSTOCK WITH QUIKLATCH™ SYSTEM – Fast and easy reloading without needing to unplug hydraulics.
- FEED OUT FROM BOTH SIDES OF MACHINE – Convenient to use.
- HDPE (HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE) FEEDER FLOOR – Tough material with zero corrosion minimising material leakage. Ideal for crumbly or wet bales.
- STRONG BED CHAIN – 5500kg load rated roller chains designed to handle the toughest of conditions.
- STRONG CHAIN BARS – Suitable for use with heavy silage bales.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – Only 2 grease points!
- HIGH STRENGTH BOLT ON BALE SPIKES – Great for use with tight bales.
- OPTIONAL FRONT AND REAR CHAMBER PLATE – A closed in chamber means you can handle loose feed such as root crops without leakage.
- OPTIONAL OFFSET TRACTOR LINKAGE – Drop the feed outside the width of the tractor making it easier to feed close to walls or into troughs.
- OPTIONAL OFFSET LOADER BRACKETS – Drop the feed outside the width of the loader meaning you won’t drive over the feed. This also makes it easier to feed into troughs.