Using the mulching mower is known to do the mowing job 30% faster than others. The deck and the blade have an aerodynamic design, which means when used as a mulching mower, the grass clippings whirl around and are cut and re-cut into fine particles.
The particles are blown down into the turf to recycle valuable nutrients as well as eliminating grass collection and disposal. it means that you need not rake up afterward, so there is less work and greater time-saving too.
The system makes the lawn mower quieter, as the sound is trapped under the deck where the whaling grass helps to dampen it. Thus, mulching machines are quieter machines, and you can forget about any noise at all.
- The scraping rods can remove grass clippings that have adhered on the wheels very efficiently, so cleaning is also a lot less in comparison.
- The wheels of the aluminum alloy rims are adamant and durable to last for many years to come.
- The mulching blades can slice grass into pieces, and those grass pieces can turn into fertilizers when spread out into the field too.
- The available locking lever can be released quickly, while it is also seamlessly easy to adjust operating heights. It also has an additional front bumper which is set on the chassis. Thus, this can protect the mower deck and is convenient for lifting the
- This machine can also stand by the tail to save enough valuable storage space.
|Engine make/model||Loncin LCP65FA|
|Cutting Width||450mm 18″ Width|
|Propulsion (speed)||Self Drive|
|Cutting adjustment||Single Height Adjuster|
|Grass box capacity||Dedicated Mulcher|