Advanced 4-wheeled robotic mower for larger and more complex grass areas. Suitable for medium sized areas up to 1500 m² and can also handle slopes with an incline of 40%. Smart technology adapts the amount of mowing to the lawn’s growth rate, enables spot mowing of a limited area of longer grass and guides the mower through narrow passages. The intuitive menu system on the large, user-friendly display allows personal settings for when you’d like the machine to mow. Snap-covers in different colours are available as options.
· Automower® Connect@HOME – The Bluetooth® solution, Automower® Connect@HOME, gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust the settings. Bluetooth® communication up to 30 meters range. Standard for all 300-400 series.
· Weather timer – Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower® will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
· Automatic passage handling – PATENTED – Husqvarna Automower® automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
- Guide wire – PATENTED – Our patented guide wire helps the mower to find its way back to the charging station, which will reduce searching times especially for complex gardens.
- Manages slopes up to 40%
- Automower® Connect
- Remote start points x3
- Flexible charging station placement
- Balance control
- Spiral cutting
- Spot cutting
- Replaceable top covers
- Easy height adjustment
- Graphic menu display, large-sized
- Excellent cutting result
- Unique cutting system
- No emissions
- Theft protection by alarm/PIN code
- Automatic charging
- Low energy consumption
- Compact and lightweight
- Lift & Tilt sensors
- Weather proof
Manages slopes up to 40% – Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 40%.